What information do we collect and for what purpose?
We may collect personal information, such as your name, location, payment information, and email address when you register for or use our Service, engage in certain activities on the Website, or otherwise communicate with us. We may also collect any communications between you and Bestchinesetattoo and any other information you provide to Bestchinesetattoo. We receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device used to access the Service. This may include IP address, the type of browser, system and language, date and time of visits, the type of internet service, the pages visited, and the way of interaction with ads and other types of content.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your account on bestchinesetattoo.com, or using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We only use your personal information to provide you the Service or to communicate with you about the Service or the Website. We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless: doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request; it is legally required; we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues; otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others. Bestchinesetattoo is operated from China. If you are visiting the Website from outside China, you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy. Bestchinesetattoo may contact you, by email or other means. For example, Bestchinesetattoo may send you promotional emails relating to Bestchinesetattoo or other third parties Bestchinesetattoo feels you would be interested in, or communicate with you about your use of the Bestchinesetattoo website. Bestchinesetattoo may also use technology to alert us via a confirmation email when you open an email from us. You can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of email notifications. If you do not want to receive email from Bestchinesetattoo, please opt out of receiving emails at the bottom of any Bestchinesetattoo emails.
Sharing Your Personal Information
The information provided to us may include Personally Identifying Information (“PII”) which is information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate or otherwise identify an individual, such as name, profile information, organizational and/or private e-mail address and title.
We do not rent, sell or disseminate PII to third parties without your consent, other than:
- disclosure to our employees, consultants, contractors, service providers and suppliers. Such disclosure is normally subject to the recipient’s undertaking of confidentiality obligations and the prevention of any independent right to use this information by the recipients, except as required to help us provide the Service.
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, whether or not a response is required by applicable law, or if we believe in good-faith, that disclosure is necessary to comply with the above;
- if we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is appropriate or necessary in order to enforce our rights, collect payments, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend against any claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of our application and servers and protect rights or property;
- with any of our parent, or affiliated or successor entity;
- to consummate, and as part of, any asset sale, transfer, merger or liquidation.
- disclosure to your organization.
You may choose voluntarily whether or not to provide us with your PII. We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymised form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual. We do this for purposes such as (1) providing statistical and aggregated data to researchers and other data consumers; (2) analysing how the Service is used; (3) diagnosing and resolving technical problems; (4) maintaining security.
Your personal data is stored safely in our database. The databases and servers are held by us.
Legal Basis for Processing in EU and EEA
We will process your personal information lawfully and only where we have legal bases for doing so. Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. While we retain your information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent unauthorised access, loss and theft, copying or modification. With that said, no method transmission or storage is 100% secure. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for legal compliance or in order to protect the vital interests of a person.
How we store your information
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in any country where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties. Any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) will be protected, for example the standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Data Retention We don't need any information about you except your email, we may also retain certain PII for customer service, legal and similar purposes. We reserve the right to keep all non-PII and continue to use such non-Personal Information in accordance with this Policy after the termination of your account and deletion of all of the PII.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com